Chapter 13 ~ I Want U Back

I'm shocked, no, not shocked because I knew what was coming. I've never felt so alive but so unhappy to be alive. My heart is thudding against my chest erratically and my breath is caught in my throat, my inability to breathe is making it hard to concentrate. I can hear noise but I don't know where it's coming from. All I can hear is Sofia, her last words ringing in my head.

I don't know if the sound around me, floating pointlessly past me, making no affect is from the film or from the boys beside me.

"Ash?" It's Michael, beside me, "Ash, are you okay?"

I nod and try to speak but the words won't come out, I try to focus but I can't until I hear the voice, the voice of my angel.

"Do you know where I went? After all that?" She says, "I went back to the hill. You would have thought that I wouldn't go back there but I had to, you know that should have told me something. I should have known then that I was still in love and no matter what I shouldn't have listened to what other people said. I should have listened to my own heart, I should have known that Ash was telling the truth. I wish I could go back and tell myself what I know now, I'd tell myself to listen to my own heart, to my own head. Not to some lying backstabbing so called friend. I wouldn't have lost everything then." She sighs, her now much longer blonde hair falling into her face. She tilts her head up and looks the camera straight in the eye. Her beautiful aqua blue iris have glazed over with tears and I wish I could reach out to her and wipe them away and tell her that I love her.

I now realise what I've been missing in life and it hasn't made anything better because I know that no one else can ever fill the void in my heart and yet I also know that finding Sofia again would be akin to finding a needle in a haystack. That's what really tears me up inside, I know what I am in need of but there is no way of getting what I need.

I want her back.

Author's Note

SHORT! I know but I wanted to update tonight as a celebration of me hitting 1k!!! YAY!! Thanks guys!! I don't know how, I don't know who! But thanks.

Please guys, vote while you read! It's so easy to do and it just gets me so happy when I see new people voting so please VOTE!!

WE ARE NEARLY AT THE END OF THE FILM BUT THAT WON'T BE THE END OF THE BOOK.

if you have any suggestions about what YOU want to happen feel free to leave a comment, to message me and you will get a chapter dedicated to you!!

PLEASE DO ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE I LIKE IT WHEN YOU DO THOSE THINGS???