Chapter 41 ~ I Had The Best Day With You, Today

It's the holidays! It's October break yes. Yes. TWO WEEKS OFF.

I'M GONNA UPDATE LIKE NEVER BEFORE I HAVE A GAME PLAN.

Michael's POV

It's a daunting task. Being asked to plan 'the best day ever'.

Some conventional guys might take their date to a fancy restaurant. But I've had bright pink hair. I'm not a 'conventional' guy. Think how boring I would look if I did something so simple and so predictable as that.

So, I decide to start simple.

Breakfast.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I take her to a small, unknown breakfast place that Ash told me about. Apparently Acacia loves it and she always is joined by Beth and Claudia for brunch whenever they meet up.

It's so sweet. It's a decrepit wooden hut, basically. But inside is a whole other story.

Sofia gasps at the decor and for once I'm glad I took Ash's advice. It's right up her street. All the walls are painted in that blackboard paint. And there are drawings and notes sketched on every wall. The furniture is in pastel colours, baby blue, pale pink, lemon yellow, white violet. And then, here comes the special part. The back wall is entirely made of glass, overlooking  the scenery below. A river rushing white with speed and tumbling over rocks, feverishly fast.

"How-?"

"Beth and Claudia told me about it." I reply, purposefully not mentioning Ash because I feel as though the less he is mentioned, the better.

Sofia closes up when his name is spoken and her ears turn a  strange shade of red. She averts her eyes and suddenly finds her shoes very intriguing whenever his name is even hinted at.

"It's beautiful." She sighs, and I leave my worrying thoughts behind me, trying to enjoy the moment instead of dwelling on what could be.

"You are." I say. And then inwardly cringe at my own cheesy-ness. She laughs, outwardly cringing at me.

"You freak." She giggles.

We both order some pancakes, her's with nutella and mine with, weirdly, blueberries. It was a bit predictable, but hey.

Don't judge. I even surprised myself at that one.

I do love blueberries though.

"Doing good so far." Sofia compliments. "Keep up like this and

I might just have the best day with you, today."

I kinda want to do this in sections and I wanted this chapter out tonight just to say that you'll be inundated with updates, hopefully. Anyways, dedication to @_luxxie She voted and commented, she guessed like every song for the chapters right. And she read ACACIA as well!!??

Love you all lotsies and lotsies. abbie xxxxx