Chapter 45 ~ How Did We End Up Here

Sofia's POV

After realising that I am actually in love with Michael I have discovered that finding the right time to tell him is no big deal. It's summoning up the courage to expel the words and vocally deliver my feelings.

To be honest, I do it at the worst time. We're both hungover after a late night.

With a pounding headache and that feeling of blood rushing through my ears, I'm drinking coffee in my kitchen.

Michael's making me and him some toast with egg. The only thing he can make.

When it just falls out.

"I love you." I blurt. Maybe I'm still slightly drunk and that pushed me to say it but either way, it was said.

"Took you some time." He states.

"Huh?"

"Sofia, I have loved you since forever. Even when I hated you for breaking Ashton's heart, I never fully hated you. I was so jealous when Ash told me he'd asked you out and you were doing that drama project together. And when the others suggested the film, I wasn't for it. I didn't want you to get back together. And then that day, on the beach, when you cried in my arms; I felt like everything I wanted was there. I'd always wanted be there for you. And I finally was. But you only wanted friendship. And God knows how we've ended up here. Like this. You and me. God, Sofia, I love you. No matter how much you love me, know that I will always love you billions of times more."

"Michael," I sigh, "Gosh, I love ya!"

He laughs at me and pulls me in for a deep kiss.

"Shit," I say pulling away, "Is that burning?"

"Fuck. I burnt the egg. And the toast!"

Aaaw, cute. Guys last chapter not set in the future?!

Also I keep forgetting to say Michael and Sofia's ship is MOFIA!! It was @_luxxie 's idea and I ship it so hard. I ship Michael with a character I created. Oh God.

abbie xxxxxx

ps I love you.