Chapter 46 ~ Give The Love Around And Back Around It Goes

10 months later

Acacia'sPOV

1 month old baby?

Believe me it's no stroll in the park.

It certainly isn't all fun and games.

Like the over typical cliche. I got pregnant!

It's safe to say, I was a tough pregnancy, this baby didn't want to just 'pop out'.

She put up a fight.

But believe me, she was no match against me. After nine months of craving mushrooms (my most hated food) with ranch dressing (my most hated sauce). I wasn't planning on enduring this any longer than necessary. Especially considering I hadn't craved chocolate once during the WHOLE pregnancy.

After a lot of panicking and a frantic Ashton glaring at the nurse every time she so much as spoke. I can't deny we probably did get lumbered with the most unsupportive midwife the hospital could provide. Making the already painful labour even worse.

Eventually, she was born.

Jasmine Theresa Irwin.

A beautiful, golden haired beauty with stormy green eyes. She looked much like Ashton but with my eyes.

We still weren't married though.

Not even engaged.

But to me those things don't matter, love makes the world go round nothing else.

I learnt that from Jasmine, if you show your baby as much love as possible, you'll always get back what you've given. Give the love around and back around it goes.

How cute does Jasmine sound?? Imagine a baby female Ashton, aaaw.

Please vote and comment even though these chapters are short. I don't want to overdo these and make them too long as otherwise they may dominant the whole book.

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. abbie xxxx