Chapter 17 ~ I Miss Missing You

Sofia's POV

"Hi Drew." I say as I open the door of his home.

"Hey," he smiles, his face lighting up when he sees me. I instantly feel guilty. I've just spent a whole afternoon persuading my ex to come back to me when I have someone at home who loves me.

How do I know?

He told me.

And he was sober.

He told me while we were snuggled under a blanket watching The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

Yeah. He watches that with me.

He pulled me closer to him and whispered those three little words into my ear before kissing the side of my face.

And guess what?

I didn't say it back.

I haven't told him much about Ashton. All Drew knows is that I had a tough break up. He doesn't even realise that that tough break up was with a member of the band who he turns up the radio for when they come on in the car. He doesn't know that when he raves about the four boys that I'm wishing he would shut up. Or that when he told me that they were called Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton that my heart jumped at Ashton's name. The worst part is when Drew sings their songs around the house especially ones like Beside You or Heartbreak Girl because I was there when those songs were first written, first played, first recorded.

I find myself imagining it's Ashton singing around the house and that its his own songs that he turns up. But instead it's Drew. And he's not turning up his own songs, but my ex boyfriend's.

And I hate that.

Because I care for Drew, to the point where I don't want to give him up and yet I yearn for someone more like Ash.

Drew is calm, cool, collected, sensible. Whereas Ash was fun living, energetic, spontaneous, mischievous. There's not an once of mischief in Drew, he's romantic and thoughtful. Kind and generous. Polite and friendly. And yet a large part of me wishes he wasn't so perfect.

I know that in writing Drew seems incredible and every girl's dream. Especially considering his good looks. But I want more, I want him to argue with me. I want him to tell me I'm wrong.

This isn't how it used to be. In the first month or so Drew and I used to press each other's buttons. He used to storm out the door and leave me crying. I miss those times. I miss missing him when he would leave. He would always come back and we would always make up.

But something changed, he became too nice. Too perfect. I can't even remember what we fought about last, it was around six months ago.

But I still could love him, eventually.

Whereas Drew's feisty flame burned out quickly. Ashton's had burned bright throughout our whole relationship. Only getting brighter the longer we were together. And even after our darkest fights we always ended up kissing and making up except for the last one. But that wasn't our fault.

I wonder if Kieaira hadn't have intervened would we have lasted or would we have worn each other out to the point where we hated each other?

Who knows what the future could have held for us.

Maybe we would have been too much to handle and we would have broken up eventually but I have to wonder.

Maybe Ashton was too argumentative for me.

But maybe Drew isn't argumentative enough.

Maybe I'm with the wrong man??

But I can always learn to love Drew. Right?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Guys, should Sofia find someone with more backbone or stay with Drew or chase Ashton????

Tell me what you want to happen in the comments!!!

Make sure you press the vote button because I like it when you do that.

AND OMG 5SOS AT THE VMASAAAAAAHHH...DYING.

PERFECT.

AND WAS IT JUST ME OR WAS LUKE WELLING UP???? MAYBE JUST MY IMAGINATION. BUT THEY WERE INCREDIBLE HOW THEY DIDN'T WIN I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have  to say I don't really know much about Fifth Harmony but I'm kinda surprised they won, I didn't realise how big they were?!

VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU ALL. xxx

ALSO DOES ANYONE READ THIS BIT???