Chapter 29 ~ It's Fearless

THE VERY FIRST PART OF ACACIA ( http://www.wattpad.com/69325272-acacia# ) IS UP RIGHT NOW AND YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK BECAUSE IF YOUR READING THIS THEN  YOU'RE GONNA WANNA READ ACACIA. promo over.

Ashton's POV

Sofia's been with Michael every day, she has sat by his bed all day and all night, never leaving his side. She's slept in the uncomfortable chairs provided for the past four nights in a row, her hand in his as they slept the nights away.

Now is the first time she's left him, and it's to have a shower an  get changed and she's only doing it because he's finally awoken.

I'm sat with him now, awaiting her return, I think he's sleeping (no surprise there, this is Michael). They've been talking to each other a lot, you can hear her laughter echoing through the grey corridors and you can hear his as well sometimes, if you listen.

It's hard not to listen though, everyone who walks in has crumbling facades and broken guards. The late nights and fear shown in their gaunt faces.

Kids come and go, with clear tubes running across their faces. I've seen more horrors in these five days than I've seen in my entire life.

The worst ones are those when a family comes running in with an ill child in their arms and then later the leave on their own, the tears streaming down their faces.

I've seen grown men break down and cry, slumped against the wall.

I've seen the good as well, that girl that walked out with a smile on her face and bravery shining through as the doctors say something about it being miracle.

I've seen fighters, survivors, bravery. And a lot of the time these people are just fearless.

I just wanted a quick little chapter for tonight because  I've got an awful throat but wanted to announce that ACACIA is now up. Thanks for all the votes.

Plus, you did get 2 updates today...just saying.

LOVE YOU LOTSIES!! xxx