Chapter 32 ~ Heart On Fire

GO AND READ ACACIA, ITS ON MY PROFILE AND THERE IS A LINK TO IT HERE --->> http://www.wattpad.com/69325272-acacia#

Calum's POV

I love Michael a lot. Like a lot a lot. He's my best friend. Band mate. Brother. He's family. But sometimes I hate him.

Sofia's POV

Calum's being really weird, I thought he wanted me and Michael to be together but when I told him that Michael said he loved me, his face fell and a scowl masked his tanned face.

I don't know if he likes me or something?

Probably not.

He's probably annoyed because Michael's attitude has suddenly changed so dramatically, in the space of ten seconds Michael went from rude to caring.

"Ash?" I call, there's only me and him in the apartment other than Michael as Acacia's gone shopping.

"Yeah?"  He yells from the living room.

"C'mere!"

I can hear him walking from the other room.

"Yeah?" he asks as he enters the lounge.

"Why is Cal acting so weird towards Michael and I?"

"I dunno, maybe he's jealous?"

"Hmm." I sigh, unsatisfied.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie?" asks Ash, changing the topic matter swiftly. I nod in response and we move into the living room, flopping on the sofa next to each other.

Ash pulls out one of my all time favourite movies. LOL, starring Miley Cyrus.

It's a chick flick but it's one of the few Ash likes.

We get to the part where Kyle is singing Heart On Fire and it takes me back. Ash and I kissed during this song. I told Ash I loved him during this song. A large step in our relationship occurred during this song.

I look over at Ash and I know he's thinking of the same things.

"We kis-" he begins

"Yeah." I cut him off.

We stare at each other for a long time. I can't help old feelings, I want to kiss him so bad. It's wrong and I know it but I just want to.

I can see it in his eyes too.

We're leaning in, getting closer and closer to point where I can feel his breath against my face.

Ashton's POV

I can feel her breath against my face. It smells like the green starbursts, in a nice way, they're her favourites and she's always eating them. I can hear my heart beating.

I don't want this but I do. I don't love her but I do.

It's complicated and confusing and I don't feel like I know what I'm doing.

We're so close that in a millimetre we'll be kissing.

Do I want that?

I pull away, rapidly before our lips can touch.

"What the hell are we doing?" I gasp. Sofia leaps away from me as well. Shock of what we almost did becoming apparent on her face.

"What did we do?" She whispers in disbelief. "Ash, I didn't mean to."

"Look, we didn't kiss, okay?" I reassure her, "We changed our minds before it could happen."

"But I love Michael." She says, "And I love you."

"No, Sofia you love Michael. You just loved me before and you never forget your first love."

"You're right." She sighs, "I don't know if I would have pulled away."

"I nearly didn't." I admit.

"I'm glad you did."

"I'm glad I did too."

Honestly, these two need to stop liking each other and just move on. Do you think Calum might like Sofia? I'm not sure yet.

Also can you please read ACACIA, it's a spin-off based on the first part of Ashton's relationship with Acacia. PLEASE READ IT AND VOTE FOR IT AND COMMENT ON IT! http://www.wattpad.com/69325272-acacia#

abbie xxxxxxxxx