First Order - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to The First Order!

*I smiled at Hux’s comment, whispering a thank you back to him. I continued to watch the boys, but noticed the taller one seemed off, he was sweating, off balance and didn’t look well. I slowly walked towards them, watching him.

Hux: *could sense your concern* Is everything alright, love?

The boy stopped fighting, balancing himself on his weapon as he panted hard. The smaller boy stopped, confused on what to do, looking at me for directions. I placed my hand out to him signaling to wait.

The taller boy looked up immediately at the other boy, dropping his weapon and lunges towards him yelling, knocking him onto the mat hard, throwing hard punches at him*

Phasma: That was...unexpected. Impressive, yet it wasn't ordered. Call the fight off.

*My eyes widened, i ran up to the boys and grabbed the tall one* Hey that’s enough!! *I yelled as I pulled him off, throwing him quite a bit behind me. I turned my attention to the smaller boy, calling for a med pack. I looking behind me to see the boy running at me, but one of the other kids rushed at him, shoving him off the mat. I turn my head to stormtroopers ready to rush in* Do not engage!! DO NOT! The situation will be handled! *The troopers stopped immediately, backing up. Two officers came up with a med pack, dragging the boy off the mat to attend to his wounds.*

*I got up, walking to the kid who shoved the boy off the mat. I gently pushed the kid behind me as I approached the tall kid slowly, watching him regain his stance.* Angelo, stand down boy do not engage. I don’t want to hurt you, stand down.

*Angelo looked at me, rushing towards me, attempting to tackle me down. I held my stance, only being pushed back a small few inches. I grabbed hold of him, wrestling around with him till I was able to pin him down on his stomach. I squinted my eyebrows as I noticed something on the back of his neck, pulling his collar down a bit, seeing it was a beetle imbedded into his neck.* I need a knife or a dagger NOW!!

Kylo: I got this. *ignited his saber and froze the boy with the Force, searing the beetle off him* Done.

Phasma: *stepped forward and picked up the remains of the beetle, curiously* I'll never understand the strange insects this galaxy has to offer. What do you think this one can do?

Hux: Clearly some kind of mind control, or at least makes the host go rabid of some sorts. *turned to you and the boy* Is he okay now? Does he have any recollection what happened?

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!