Kylo Ren - Reply

From Laynna_Ren:

Reply to Kylo - 

Dear Supreme Leader Kylo Ren,

Hey! How are you? Hope you are good. :)

Kylo: I haven't been bothered by Hux in over an hour so yes, I'm very good. Peace at last... *hears Hux coming up the turbolift, curses* Never mind.

How is the First Order?

Kylo: Growing stronger every day.

Thank you for not killing me. :) That was very appreciated.

Kylo: Just because I haven't killed you yet doesn't make you safe. *smirks*

I bet bossing Hux around is fun. It sounds fun!

Kylo: It is, especially because he hates it.

About the light saber: Sure! I’d love to see it!! *holds lightsaber and examines it*

Kylo: *eyes widen as you take it, he quickly snatches it back* You took my words a little too literally...I was actually indirectly threatening to stab you.

I’ve always wanted one like it! I love the crossblades! I don’t think I’d want a red one. I think I’d want a royal blue or dark purple one, but red and black are becoming my favorite colors.

Kylo: I've never heard of those colors but I guess it's possible.

I think having the Force would be so cool!! I’d probably just use it to grab things because I’m lazy.

Kylo: That's what I use it for most of the time.

Well, since you won’t tell my your birthday, I got you a card and some cookies and cupcakes. (the cupcakes are chocolate and have red icing with the First Order symbol on the top) Happy Birthday!

Kylo: *taken aback with surprise but also flattered by the kind gesture, he took the gifts* Wow, um...thank you. *struggles to remember the last time he celebrated his birthday and failed* I appreciate this.

I wouldn’t tell anyone where the First Order base was, but I understand why you need to keep that a secret.

Kylo: The pesky Resistance has ears everywhere, but so do we. *smirks*

You don’t like dogs? :( That’s sad, but I mean like what you like. I have two. Someday I want to get a black wolf dog hybrid and I’ll name him Kylo.

Kylo: I suppose that will resemble me best?

Also, I love your helmet. It looks so cool!

Kylo: Thank you, I made it myself.

By the way, how do you become a Knight of Ren? I’ve read a little bit about them, but not much.

Kylo: I didn't become one, I started the clan under Snoke. I rose to leadership position quickly. No one could match my strength.

Do you like to read? I love reading, but I read too much.

Kylo: No such thing as too much.

I really need to do homework! Talking to you is way more fun though. Just to let you know, I would be a good friend. I mean, I might be annoying sometimes, but that’s how all people are. Sorry I talk way too much. I’ll let you get back to work. Have a good day!! 

-xoxo Laynna Ren​

Kylo: As long as you're not Hux level of annoying, you will do fine here.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies Laynna_Ren!