General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Question to Hux! 

*I typed on my computer in my office, then looking at Hux as I watch him pace around my office.* My love, we’ll only be on the planet with Kylo for a week or two. This planet is our ally, the village that produces our resources keeps getting attacked. They’re part of our main resource, we have to check it out.

Hux: *whines under his breath* That doesn't mean I have to like it. Why can't Kylo go alone? He's the freaking Supreme Leader. He doesn't need me there anyway. I'm just a pretty face in the background, but I doubt I'm there to be shown off.

*Gets up from the computer, walking over to him and stopping him from pacing. I hold his hands in mine, looking into his eyes* Hux, it’ll be okay. Our bags are already packed, it won’t be bad. Besides, I’ll be there with you to make sure everything goes good okay? I promise it’ll be okay.

Hux: *sighs* Okay, I'll try the make the best of it. Like you said, at least you will be with me so it can be a little more tolerable. You will probably be my only source of impulse control by the way, because Kylo and I together on a small shuttle? One of us won't make it there.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great question MinxCoda!