Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Hux!

2: *Smiles, cupping his face gently then pulled him closer to me, kissing his lips then his forehead* I truly am grateful for coming back on this ship and being with you.

Hux: You've completely changed my life, for the better.

3: *I chuckled, picking the dagger up.* It takes some time learning how to without the force, but it can happen. *I took his dagger, balancing it on my middle finger almost easily without using the force* Just practice, practice makes perfect.

Hux: You'd have to teach me sometime. *watching you with great interest*

4: *I did some breathing exercises to calm myself down. Once the turbo lift stopped, my heart nearly leaped out my chest. I looked at my allies behind me, nodding my head to them then looked forward as the doors opened. I let go of Hux’s arm as we walked forward into the throne room, the women following behind in a line.

Once we stopped a few feet in front of Kylo, the women lined up behind me and Hux. I didn’t turn around to look at them, I stared at Kylo, hands in front of me.* I came here as requested, and on time. In case you are wondering who are the women behind me, they are my allies. They are no threat to you.

Kylo: *eyeing the people before him* It's hard to believe that statement when you didn't come alone. Why did you bring Hux and...these women?

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!