General Hux - Reply

From MoonDash21:

1. She’s handling it just fine… *mood darkens* Don't you dare even think about it. Summer and I are friends and I won't stand between her and Kylo. *glares* There’s no jealousy or competition and even if there was, we’d talk about it. The only reason I’m here is to help people. *turns to walk away but stops momentarily* I’m an advisor, I give advice, it’s what I do. So let me do my job for a moment… *turns around to face Hux* Let me advise you to leave the whole Summer, Kylo, and me relationship alone. *smiles* It’s better that way.

Hux: *smirks* Such a fiery attitude. I see why Kylo hired you. No matter. You're his problem, not mine. I tolerate it now, but you will soon learn to respect me. I can either be your ally or your worst nightmare. All up to you of course.

2. *rolls eyes but is clearly amused* I have no doubt in my mind about that. I mean, you did almost beat him with that lightwhip of yours. By the way, where did you get that?

Hux: When we raid cities who don't obey, we completely take them over and remove all their resources. That includes things like mining materials or food or water supply, depending on the severity, but most of the time the city or town is stripped of weapons. That's how I found the lightwhip. Stormtroopers hauled it in wuth a bunch of blasters but I knew what it was. I claimed it for my own.

3. I’m actually really looking forward to that. MinxCoda and I have been...acquainted and I’ll enjoy working with her. You think Kylo will even send me on off base assignments? I’d love to get out there and see the galaxy.

Hux: That is up to Kylo, not me. Discuss it with him.

4. I find that answer satisfactory. I won’t pry, it is your life after all. Mmm… another question. I want to get to know you better. Oh! Which do you prefer? Working late at night or working early in the morning?

Hux: I wake up at dawn, according to the time cycles we live on here, and do the hardest work when I'm fresh. The easier yet no less tedious work I save for later after my lunchbreak. The longer I stay up at night, the harder it is for me to get up the following morning. So if I get mostly everything done before evening, I'm very pleased.

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies!