Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

*I stall, hearing his answer. I understood what he was feeling right now but he was letting his emotions control him too much. The First Order needs a levelheaded leader at the moment and he’s not thinking rationally, letting the past blind his focus. I become angry, noticing how hypocritical his behavior is right now. I spin around, marching up to him.*

Listen, I understand what you’re feeling right now but you have to put those feelings aside and think with your BRAIN. Supreme Leader, destroying Chandrila could shatter all the alliances we hold in the core worlds. Do you want that? They’ll go straight to the Resistance and that’s one less chain in our stealthy, strategic means of conspiracy against them. They’ll recover and gain the upper hand. We’ll be right back to where we started! 

Kylo: *opens his mouth to answer but doesn't get a chance to speak before you continue*

*I pause, knowing full well what his next answer will be but before he can say it, I interrupt him* No, destroying all the core worlds is not the answer. You do that, heck, we lose the entire galaxy! You HAVE to play this smart. Believe me, I know what it’s like to face the demons of the past but it’s something that happens in life and it’s necessary.

Kylo: You don't know about my past, what I've gone through, how I've suffered. Chandrila may be vital but the ties it has to me is something that needs to be broken.

*I take a deep breath, calming down so I can try and empathize with him* Look, I know it’s hard for you to see the benefit right now with this huge emotional and mental wall in the way. It’s late at night, you’re tired, annoyed, angry, and disturbed. But you have to push through it because this could be a devastating blow to the Resistance! General Organa also has ties to Chandrila and if you don’t at least give them a chance they’ll go straight to the Resistance just...please.

Kylo: I know exactly who General Organa has ties to. Standing there and telling me these facts again only eats away at my nerves.

*I hang my head low, looking at him through my bangs* Give them a chance. If you feel like something’s gonna go wrong or you feel threatened in any way, we’ll leave and freakin’ destroy the planet like you said. Can’t you at least try, though? I’ll be with you every step of the way. You can trust me. What do you say?

Kylo: *sighs deeply, considering* Once this war ends, that planet is to be destroyed. I'll play your stupid game for now. But I want every freaking resource Chandrila has to be drained and then squeeze out more. They're good at manufacturing ships; start up a TIE fighter factory there. Force the people to work. Block all communications so they can't contact the Resistance. Form a blockade of star destroyers around the outskirts of the planet- only us in or out. *steps closer to you* I expect these orders to be executed and delivered without delay. If you don't, I will find someone else to do it. You know how easily replaceable the workers are. Remember that next time you come to wake me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!