Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylo!

2: *I listened to the voice in my head telling me to calm down as Kylo spoke, in which I listened and began to calm myself down not speaking a word. As he circled me, I already smirked in my mind as I felt no fear. Hux, was the first person I knew to tell of my sensitivity because he was all that matters, I knew his hatred towards force users, I knew of his thoughts and feelings to them. However, Hux and I had an understanding, what I told him about me never to practice the force was and will remain true.

I nearly rolled my eyes at him mentioning allies to train me, which I’d never let happen. Since I’ve been on this ship, I haven’t used the force, I conceal and regret it as much as possible, no matter how strong the urge grows I was always more powerful than it.

After Kylo had finished speaking, I continued to remain silent. Pondering and already coming up with a plan, but the first thing I had to do, was contact Hux. I waited a few minutes after Kylo left, then took out my comlink. I knew Hux would be in his office, working on papers. I pressed the button on it, speaking into it*

My love, He knows. *I paused, taking in a deep breath then exhaled knowing Hux knew I meant Kylo.* He knows I’m force sensitive, he’s giving me until tomorrow to take him up on his offer. He will detain me if I refuse, or worse. However...I have a plan, meet me in your chambers, please. *I put away the comlink, leaving Kylo’s throne room and heading for Hux’s chambers. The entire ride I thought of what my plans would be, I knew what I wanted to do, but I needed Hux to be in on it first.*

Hux: *listened to every word, sighing and leaning back in his chair. This would greatly complicate things* I'll be there, love.

*hurried back to his chambers, pacing anxiously and waiting for you arrival. Embraces you tight in his arms as you enter* I got your message. I can't believe he figured it out. What made him realize? Regardless, now you're in danger. What can we do?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm even curious to see how this plays out MinxCoda