General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Hux!

*As I entered his chambers, I nearly ran into his arms, embracing him as he did me. I didn’t want to let him go, I was afraid I’d be stripped away from him. I looked up to him as I tried to hold back tears* I’m sorry I wasn’t more careful, i should’ve been more careful and knew better. *Tears streamed down my face, I wiped them from my eyes and only could blame myself. I sighed heavily as I tried to think clearly*

Hux: *remains calm to console you* Darling, what are we going to do? Ren is going to make it impossible for us to carry on here.

I’m not running away from him. I won’t bow to him in fear of my life. I’ll show him the truth, he thinks I’m a Jedi. *I rolled my eyes just saying that, Kylo being that stupid to believe it* He plans on sending me away to his allies to train me, he thinks it’ll rid of me easily. But it won’t, I’ll show him the truth, the truth of my past.

Hux: How are you going to do that? And how can we be sure he will listen?

*I looked at Hux, taking his hand in mine as I took his glove  off* But, I’ll show you first. It’s better and less painful for me to do it this way. I promise, it won’t hurt. *I took a deep breath then slowly held his hand in mines. I used the Force to connect to him, immediately showing him memories of my past that played like videos. From the moment I first found out I had the force as a child, to my parents sending me away with a teacher to train, who was nor a Jedi or sith. Then to a battle between my teacher and a tall sith as a building engulfed in flames burned in front of us. Then, it time skipped to a woman holding me as my teacher tended to the wounds that would turn into scars I’d embrace years later.

I asked my teacher, begged him to help me cut off from the force as tears of fear and sorrow streamed down my face. He hesitated, but told me he could help me push away the use of the force but I’d have to keep it locked away. I agreed, and that is what we did. The memories stopped as I let go of Hux’s hand, I looked at him as tears streamed down my face*

Hux: *breathing heavily afterwards, staggering a little off balance but manages to stay standing. He couldn't even speak, so overwhelmed by what he just "saw"*

The sith...was my older brother. The man I fear the most, more than Kylo.

Hux: *calm down and gently holds your face* Sometimes those we love and trust the most are true enemies in disguise. *strokes your cheek softly* I understand pain. Suffering. I've had my share as you had yours. Not all of our scars a can be seen. The deeper pain, the real, raw pain, is on the inside. *holds you against his chest* I suggest you never let me meet your brother. I'll probably kill him on the spot, with our without your approval.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Tragic backstory = awesome characters ;) MinxCoda