Kylux - Reply

From nineonine:

First, Supreme Leader Ren.

*Bow to Ren* Glad to see you again, Supreme Leader! Well, that was a biscuits. Was the biscuits delicious? Anyway, I hate Hux :(. Because he was cheating on me when we played dejarik together. I wish I could punch him.

Kylo: I wish I could punch him too. For numerous reasons.

*General Hux incoming video call* Sorry, I have to answer him. Sorry once again.
*On Video Call*
Hux : I need your help.
Me : No, I don’t want to help you. Cause you are annoying. Bye.
*Video Call Ended*
Well, I think I have to meet him, Supreme Leader. Oh, anyway, I got a good score again today hehe. Bye, Supreme Leader!

Kylo: *surprised you spoke to Hux that way but nevertheless was impressed*

Next for General Hux.

Ugh, what? I don’t want to help you Armie, unless you promise me to never cheat again on dejarik. Right, so what’s the problem? Wait a second, what is this? *pointing the box near his datapad* Force, you must be kidding me. Well, thank you for this present. This gun is beautiful. *Hug him* I promise I will take care of this gun.

Hux: *awkwardly pushes you off him* Yes, and maybe your attitude as well? That's no way to answer a call for a superior officer. I'll let you off with a warning. And I didn't cheat on Dejarik. I actually am just very good at this game because it's a strategy and my mind works great in situations like that. If there is a cheater, it's Ren and he won't accept it.

Okay, let me help you now. Hmm...interesting. This part should be there not here, but why they put it wrong? I smell there’s traitor here. We’ll find out more about the traitor. Well, I think I have to go back. See ya later! 

Hux: If there is a traitor, report it back to me at once.

Last is for them.

YEAY I WIN!!!! HAHAHA. THANK YOU SUPREME LEADER!!! Well, let’s play again hehe.

Kylo: *smirks, remembering all the tricks Chewbacca taught him* You're welcome.

Hux: *rolls his eyes* I went easy on you two. You're lucky this time. The rematch won't go as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good luck nineonine!