Kylux - Reply

From nineonine:

First, for Supreme Leader *Running to Ren* Supreme Leader, Supreme Leader! Oh, I forgot. *Bow to Ren* General Hux gave me a gun and I helped him to fix something. Supreme Leader, look I passed my writing test!!*The paper accidentally fell from my hand and tried to get the paper with my force power* No way. I-I really don’t know if I have that skil. Wow, insane. Um, sorry Supreme Leader.

Kylo: *eyes widen slightly* You...you have the Force. Interesting....

Anyway, I smell there’s a traitor around here. But, I don’t think so, he or she close with us. As soon as possible, I’ll tell you. So, right now I have a mission to find out this case. I need all of your army to help me. Hmm, talking about your army, I think I’ll have a lunch with one of your lieutenant. Don’t worry I’ll be fine. After this I have to visit Hux’s office. Good bye!!!

Kylo: If you believe there's a traitor, find him and bring him to me. I'll handle it from there.

Next, for General Hux *Knock the door* General? A-are you busy? I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you. But, you need to know about this case. I think the traitor is from one of your technician. Because he or she was making this thing broken, look, if this thing is broken, everything would be very-very bad. I’ll catch the traitor and bring it to Supreme Leader. I promise.

Hux: Keep me informed and let me know if you catch the traitor. I want to speak with him or her before Ren's interrogation.

Umm, General, can I borrow your war strategy book? *Finding the book and trying to reach the book* Force, I cant get it. *Feeling hopeless* You know what, I want to be like you. And, why I’m so small?-_-

Hux: *reached it on the shelf and handed it to you* I'm flattered that you look up to me that way. You're small but you could turn that into a power versus weakness.

Last, for both of them *Yawning* I’m tired, let’s we continue this game tomorrow. Well, bu-bye!!

Kylo and Hux, in unison: Good night.

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies nineonine!