Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

1: Same to you *Turns away, leaving*

2: *I immediately stopped in my tracks, sharply turning my head to him with a look of disgust and anger on my face* I am NOTHING of a Jedi, Kylo! I have NEVER trained under any Jedi that exists. I work for The First Order, as you are well aware if I was a stupid Jedi you would have already known. Watch your tongue Kylo, and NEVER assume. *I said those words in anger and disgust, my chest and body heating up from the amount of anger residing inside me at the moment.*

Kylo: You are not blind to the fact you have the Force. *speaks calmly, letting you appear like a fool for getting angry, it always worked on Hux* And you are not the first person that has worked here that has had that hidden power within them.

*starts to circle you slowly* Does Armitage know, I wonder? He hates Force users. He feels they are a blockade in a path to his destiny, which his father bred into him. You think you can keep your little secret forever? Or do you think that Hux won't one day push you aside once he gets to the throne?

You still have a lot to learn to here. *stops in front of you* I sense your distaste for me. It is clear through the Force. Perhaps if you harnessed your power instead of trying to conceal it, it may become of use around here. You could become a powerful tool of the First Order. Although I am not looking for a new apprentice, I do have allies that can train you. It is...difficult for me to allow another Force user to wander freely through my ship. You should be detained...but that's another discussion.

I strongly suggest you take up on my offer and put yourself to better use around here. Do not think that because you are connected to Hux it gives you any sort of protection.

I'll await your reply. I'm sure you will make a wise decision. *smirks and passes you to head back to his quarters* I'll be meditating for the evening, but tomorrow I expect to hear the proper answer. Good evening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My writer side went wild here lol MinxCoda