Kylo Ren - Reply

From JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

Replies to Kylo Ren

1: it's not too late, Darth Vader at the Battle of Endor became Anakin Skywalker once again before he passed away..

Kylo: He was weak to succumb to the light for his son. I vowed to never end up that way.

2: I didn't give that HMP Droid Gunship the order to blow your fighter up, my droids do whatever they please. And you better be Protodeka, B3 Ultra Battle Droid, and Scorponek Annihilator Droid proof.

Kylo: You should have better control of yours droids. And our ships aren't droid proof because they're supposed to be nonexistent anymore.

3: *10 more Lucrehulk Class Battle Dreadnoughts jump into the system along with 11 Droid Control Dreadnoughts* I don't know where to find Quantum Crystal. I'd also like to introduce you to the Droid Control Dreadnoughts: they're an earlier model of the Battle Dreadnought, but they came out later than the Battle Dreadnought. You can't deny that they are beautiful ships.

Kylo: Yes, I suppose.

4: please Ben Solo: do the right thing, I know that you want to come home. Leia wants you to come home, and Han died because he loved you and would want you to come home. *sends Kylo Ren the proof that Leia wants him to come home* I'll bring my droids to your ship and drag you home if I have to

Kylo: *was actually considering until you threatened him* Forget it. *turns to his officers* Make the jump to hyperspace. We're leaving.

>>>>>>>>

So close JoeyKirkpatrickJr