Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

*I looked at Hux, understanding his worry. I pulled him close to me, kissing his lips softly then pulled away* I won’t let him hurt me, I promise my love. *I kissed his lips again, holding him close in an embrace. I didn’t want to let him go, I hated how I made him worry so much but it showed me he loved and cared, I hoped to myself I would learn better ways to handle Kylo in the future. I broke the kiss slowly, catching my breath as I looked into his eyes with a loving smile* I love you, more than you know. *Sighs softly, kissing his nose gently* I have to finish my shift, I’ll see you in a few. *I let him go, still holding his hand as I walked away slowly letting his hand go*

Hux: *he felt completely powerless, wanting to help but having no idea how. He held onto your hand as far as he could reach before watching you leave*

*Time passed, my shift ended and I immediately headed to Kylo’s office, Hux was already waiting outside his office. I smiled at him, giving Hux a kiss on the cheek* I love you, I’ll be back.

Hux: I'll be right here. *touches his necklace under his tunic, letting the crystal glow*

*I turned and entered Kylo’s office, I didn’t see him but could sense the immediate change in the atmosphere. I sighed, sitting down on a chair patiently waiting for Kylo to appear.*

Kylo: *emerges from the shadows, whether by accident or intention will never be known* I'm surprised you actually showed up. I thought I'd have to hire guards to track you down. *stands before you, staring you down* You're either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. Probably the latter. Either way... *he waved his hand and pulled a chair over the with Force, sitting down with a smirk* Let's talk.

>>>>>>>>>>

O.O MinxCoda