Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

Indeed, it is very grueling. Some people never make it far enough to even call it a hobby. Dancing has always been very restricted and demanding but ballet is on a whole level of it’s own. I liked to think it was my...job of sorts. What I was meant to be. *I grimace slightly*

Kylo: *listens intently, reminiscing his own similar emotions* Perhaps you were wrong and pursued the wrong passion. I know I did. *looks away* Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. It's the only way to become what you were meant to be.

I sometimes see it like your Force training, that’s how important and integrated it used to be in my life. Of course, ballet is a poor comparison to cutting people with lightsabers and connecting with the almost supernatural power that holds the universe together.

Kylo: *scoffs* My training goes so much deeper than just cutting people. My lightsaber is my life. I use the Force too but for so much deeper reasons than you could ever know or understand.

*I narrow my eyes once I tie my laces* You don’t waste any time, do you? It’s not me holding back. I just— I can’t do it anymore. I had an accident that changed my whole dancing career forever. After that, I never danced again until today. *I sigh standing to walk out* I don’t know why I thought it would be any different. *I stop and turn to look up at him. Dang, he’s tall and I’m short* Also, you probably shouldn’t follow people around so much. *I smirk* Some consider it stalking.

Kylo: You can't undo your accident, but perhaps you can find a different passion to pursue instead. *raises brow* Stalking? Following because of mere curiosity is stalking? *looks you over* Mhm. Okay. *passes you slowly on the way out* Perhaps you and I are more alike than you let yourself believe.

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!