Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylo!

*I adjusted in my seat, listening to Kylo. I understood where he was coming from, but from what I saw on the bridge they had more than just an argument* I never challenged you Kylo, I simply told you the truth. If telling you the truth is considered wrongful and unreasonable then truly the truth can not be handled.

Kylo: There are ways of doing things here. You don't want to get on my bad side. You're stuck here on a ship with me, and I don't care how big it is, your life will spiral. *smirks* The most humorous part is you would never know if it was me or somebody else.

We both know what I saw on the bridge was not one of you and Hux’s regular arguments. You two had a fight on the bridge, damaged equipment and startled everyone from their work. Two stormtroopers had to be called down to separate you two and I was only notified a few minutes after. *I sighed softly* But I do apologize for embarrassing you. I’ll pull you aside next time, all I ask is this not happen again.

Kylo: Hux's temper, as you know, is something that should be addressed. He tends to lose it completely around me and I won't tolerate being yelled at by a worker bee. I would never yell at him if he doesn't start it with me first. If you check the footage on any of our arguments, he lights the fire.

*I placed my hand gently on the necklace, fiddling with it as I sat up straight to explain the story* This..isn’t a regular lover crystal, I didn’t obtain it from a Jedi temple. I got it off a planet ways from here, a planet of my childhood here’s I visited. It’s such a long backstory explaining the history of the planet but to sum out the kyber crystal...This one called to me, but not for a lightsaber. It’s purpose is to connect two people together, force sensitive, not, or even if one is force sensitive. Usually, it’s made into jewelry that’s worn around the neck or on rings. You touch it, it glows for your partner and once your partner touches it, it glows for you. There...were other purposes for it but mostly stupid rituals that made no sense. I can tell you the history of the planet and of the crystal itself, long as you promise not to go after it. Trust me, it isn’t used for lightsabers. The crystals aren’t able to handle it.

Kylo: *raises his hand and your necklace snaps off and flies into his palm. He studied the crystal, skeptical. He even harnessed the Force into it to check* You're right, it probably couldn't handle a lightsaber. I've never heard of a kyber simply made for jewelry. The necklace I gave Summer was even a cracked piece from my own lightsaber. *tosses the necklace back to you* That's worthless to me. You can keep it.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!