Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Kylo!

1: *Nods to him, letting my hand fall to my side* I understand. May I ask, what other arts you did when you were younger? Earth has tons of different arts so maybe you might have learned some that are similar.

Kylo: My past is something I don't like to reflect on...nor is it any of your business.

*I almost let out a gasp as he grabbed my wrist, but I knew he’d react like this. I’ve used the force to help others feel better, this isn’t any different of a reaction as I’ve gotten in the past. I looked at Kylo, sighing softly* My apologies Kylo...I’ll ask next time, I promise it wasn’t intended to cause harm. You’re always tense and I just...reacted on instinct. *My voice drifted off as memories of the past flooded my head, for a few seconds I was upset  and angry with myself. But, I collected myself and came back to reality.* Please let go..

Kylo: You aren't to use the Force on me... *slowly releases his grasp* If you wish for me to forget about your power, I suggest not using it.

2: Of course. It’ll be ready in a day or two, hopefully you’ll like it.

Kylo: I look forward to it.

3: I’m not fooled Kylo, it’s the same with you and Summer. Summer knew what kind of person you are, yet that didn’t stop her from loving you. I know exactly who Hux is, I love him still. Just as Summer did you.

Kylo: It doesn't mean she's not a fool for falling in love with a monster... *looks away*

*I typed on my datapad, searching up the deserts on earth* There are plenty of different kinds, I’ve already had some delivered here. The chefs are just learning how to cook them, I actually have some scheduled for you and Hux to taste later to see which ones you’d both like to have on the menu, and have personally.

Kylo: Excellent. I would like for you to taste the desserts we have up here as well for comparison.

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!