Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

2: *Continues typing on datapad, looking back and forth from the datapad and paper* Of course. I always have connections.

Hux: That's why you're perfect for this job.

3: *I walked with him out to the landing  platform, nervous myself. Then, I saw my parents talking with Phasma. My mother and me looked identical, she had longer hair down to her back with visible grey hairs. My father was muscular, wore his military general attire, he had a large scar from his eyebrow down to his jaw. I breathed in, exhaling as I guided Hux to my parents. My mother immediately noticed us, walking over to us with a big smile*

Hux: *suddenly his emotions were concealed behind the invisible mask he wore, nervous as he was he could hide anything from anyone*

“My sweet girl! I’m so glad to see you again!” *She said, hugging me close and I hugged her back. She looked at Hux, letting me go and putter her hand out to him* “You must be the Hux I’ve heard my daughter speak so much about, a pleasure to finally meet you.”

Hux: *smiles lightly and shakes her hand* A pleasure to meet you. Welcome to the First Order.

4: *Sighs, holding him close* I hope everything will turn out well

Hux: Not to worry. I have everything under control, dear.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!