General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Hux!

1: I do my best, I hate seeing you all shaken up from the nightmares.

Hux: Trust me, it's no more fun for me than you.

2: *Smiles* Thank you for considering my words. I know with how you grew up, you’ve always believed otherwise but, love can be a strong factor and make you stronger, work and fight harder.

Hux: You've opened my eyes to many more things, love. I actually can't believe on some things just how much I was missing out.

3: Awe, Thank you. I’ll make sure to smile more *Winks*

Hux: *smiles and returns the wink*

4: I’m sure you’ll come up with something. Or Kylo will step down, but we’ll only have to see.

Hux: He won't step down. He will have to die to be removed, just like Snoke. But we have time. No need to pressure ourselves just yet.

7: You’re way better than your father was, he’d be jealous and hateful of your progress had he been alive to see this day. Thankfully, he isn’t. He doesn’t deserve to.

Hux: No, I thankfully took care of that at the right time. *smirks*

8: You’re ten times more amazing *Winks back*

Hux: *blushes* Thank you.

9: *Wipes my tears away, giggling* They’re happy tears, I promise. *I smiled as he kissed my cheek* No, I like you being mushy. It’s adorable and cute.

Hux: I'm not the mushy type but this is an exception this time.

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda