General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Hux!

*I cross my arms over my chest, smiling at him* Thank you. This outfit helps me move more, felt it was appropriate. *I turn my attention to the children, watching them train relentlessly and perfectly. I was proud of all of them and how far they came, they were the runts and the ones having the hardest time in training.*

Hux: It does make you appear to be more...flexible. *he whispers in your ear*

They were all the weakest ones in the troopers. Phasma let me train them as a practice run to see how my method would go. She’s very impressed by the progress they’ve all made, hopefully once you and everyone see the progress later, my training methods can be approved. I know The First Order has a policy on handling weak ones, but i felt if I gave them a push and more personal help they’ll succeed.

Hux: You were right to trust your judgement. So far from what I've seen, the progress is fantastic.

*I smiled, then walked forward clapping my hands three times* Alright! Come gather children! *They all stopped, running towards me then gathered in front of me, standing straight, hands behind their backs and at full attention* I’m very proud of all of you, you all have come very far. In just a few more minutes, Captain Phasma and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren will be here to witness your training. I know you all will do good, but remember, if they all approve of your training you will no longer be under me. You all will be sent into the troops and sent out to planets to fight for the First Order. Make me proud, remember your training and you will succeed.

Hux: *smiles as he watched you, imagining what a good mother you may be in the future*

*I smiled at all of them* Now, let’s get ready! *As i said that, they all split off to help prepare for everyone, i turned to Hux, walking towards him and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek* I have to help them get ready, you’re welcome to stay while we get ready my love.

Hux: I would like to, yes. *glances back as Kylo and Phasma enter, both having helmets donned to hide their identity* Here is where things get interesting. You have my support. Good luck getting theirs.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!