General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Hux!:

1: *Smirks, winking at him as I gave him that look just to tease him. I chuckled softly* Simply teasing you darling, I have a few ideas but some you probably wouldn’t like. The force helps but I rarely use it, I hate using it to put people to sleep.

Hux: *blushes lightly* I understand. And no, I wouldn't want you to use the Force on me.

2: Thank you my love, I always do my best.

Hux: *kisses your cheek* I'm so proud of you...

3: *I blushed brighter, giggling more as I thought about it* It’s attractive when you get serious and assertive. When you stare at me with those beautiful eyes, staring at me with the look of true love that you’ve never had, I find that heavenly attractive. I find tons of things attractive about you. *I kept giggling* Some are a bit more PG-13, but overall how could I not find you attractive?

Hux: *his smirks grows as you reply* Oh, how...interesting. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when we go to bed later. *winks*

4: Trust me, I know. But you do tend to get impatient. *I chuckled*

Hux: Can you truly blame me? The stress of work is far more than I can handle sometimes. I can't help but snap.

7: *I blushed hard, hiding my face behind my hands* Hux!! That was so sweet, I’m blushing so much!

Hux: *laughs and pulls your hands away* Let me see those pretty, rosy cheeks...

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!