Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

*I grumbled, crossing my arms and purposefully looking away from Kylo and Adryn. I watched the droid go and retrieve Kylo’s luggage, carefully and expertly. Only then did I look up at Kylo. There was no way I was here to see Adryn. I refused to call him dad, he didn’t deserve it. Not after what he did to me and my mother.* Believe me Kylo, I had no idea he was going to be here. I told him I NEVER wanted to see him again.

Kylo: Mhm. Funny how parents, father's specifically, like to show up even though you've clearly stated whether verbally or strictly through actions just how much you hate him.

*I cross my arms and walk past Adryn Moon without a second thought, following the droid into the government estate.* Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a room situation to attend to. *I growl under my breath.* Some idiot gave us ONE FREAKING ROOM. You can come if you want Kylo or you can do as you please. If you wanna check up on the fleet, you can.

Kylo: I'll come. I feel like yelling at someone. *gives another side glance at Adryn before following you*

*Adryn looks at Kylo shocked.* ‘Fleet? You brought an entire fleet here?’ *chuckles* ‘You never cease to impress Kylo Ren. Do what you will.’ *waves goodbye but pauses to glare at me as I enter the building.* ‘I have a meeting I must be heading to. I will most likely see you two tomorrow.

Kylo: Oh. Great. *mutters* Another thing to look forward to...

*After Kylo is done doing whatever he wants to do I finally get the room attendant to spill the beans about the room problem. Apparently all the rooms in the estate were taken so the headmaster gave us his personal GIGANTIC suite. I sighed in relief and turned to face Kylo who had only just entered a couple of minutes ago* Thank the gods. Okay, so here’s the deal. They ran out of rooms so the big guy who runs the place offered up his big private suite to stay in. It has three separate areas and one area has a big enough couch for me to sleep on. You’ll take the bedroom.

Kylo: They ran out of rooms for the Supreme Leader of the galaxy? That automatically throws this planet further down the garbage chute. *raised his hand towards the owner and snapped his neck with the Force* I feel a little better. I still hate how I have to share a room, with you of all people. If you promise to give me space, maybe you can make it through the night.

*I scratch the back of my head.* Gods, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know Adryn was going to be here and I definitely didn’t know they would CHANGE OUR ROOMING SITUATION WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST. *I raise my voice as I slowly turn to the attendant who ducks under the desk muttering an apology.* Hopefully, there will be no more complications

Kylo: Let's hope not or I'll fall back on the option of just burning the city to the ground.

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!