First Order - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Hux, Kylo and Phasma!

*The children and I finished getting ready. In front of Hux, Kylo and Phasma was a large mat. I had the children split into two groups, one from each group came and fought on the mat, showing their perfect and impressive skills in weaponry combat and hand to hand combat.

I watched carefully, making sure no one stepped over boundaries and majorly hurt someone. Every child fought except two boys, they both got on the mat with their weapons. One was short and skinny with straight black hair down to his ears, the other was a bit taller with more muscles, hair slicked back into a small pony tail.*

Alright boys, don’t hurt each other too much and remember your training. *I said to them, then blew the whistle and they began to fight. The taller one had the upper hand for a moment, but the small boy was able to gain an upper hand and knocked the boy on his feet. This went on for a few minutes, both struggling in a battle for power against one another. I squinted my eyes, watching them then looked over at Hux, Phasma and Kylo noticing their still movements and quietness. I sighed, then continued to watch the boys fight.*

Hux: *leaned over to whisper to you* You've trained them very well, as always. Nicely done.

Phasma: *came over next* I admire your qualities but holding the boys back is only hurting them. In my academy, the only way you learn how to fight is by actually causing some damage. That's what I want to see.

Kylo: I agree. They need to be ready to take on any opponent. Minor injuries is not something to worry about. Scars are something to wear probably.

Hux: *scoffs* Look who's talking.

Kylo: *chokes him in the Force long enough to make him cough then releases him* What were you saying?

Hux: *smoothes the wrinkles in his coat* Nothing.

Kylo: Nothing...what? *smirks*

Hux: *glares* Nothing, sir.

Phasma: If you two are done playing childish games, we're here to review progress and argue later. *turns to you* Up the game and let's see some real fighting.

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!