Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren: *Once the shuttle landed I was the first one out to the landing deck. I took a deep breath, stepping out onto the extravagant landing deck of Chandrila’s government estate. There were large towers and many landing decks that made up the whole landing base. Everything was either a shiny marble looking rock or laced with gold and silver. I gasped in amazement and turned to Kylo* Isn’t this place beautiful? I’ve seen pictures but this takes it to a whole other level! Did Chandrila look like this when you were a kid?

Kylo: *barely looking up, his mask concealing any emotion and his voice was modulated* Sure. Whatever. I never got to see this. Just stuck in an apartment.

*I spin around, nearly throwing my luggage every where. I stopped when I nearly stepped on a small driod with large green eyes. He extended his arms which turned into a large cart.* The droid asked that we put our belongings onto the cart saying that he would take it up to our room.

Kylo: I happen to speak binary. *nodded towards his shuttle* Go get my luggage droid. If anything is misplaced or broken, I will rip you apart bolt by bolt. *leaned closer* While you're still on.

*I placed my stuff on the droid’s arm cart but paused for a moment replaying what the droid said.* Wait, you said ‘room’? As in singular…? I asked for two—

Kylo: *exhaled loudly, through his mask sounding like Vader* Perfect. That makes this trip even more fun. Please tell me we can leave now.

‘Nora Moon!’ *I paused, looking up and my eyes widened then narrowed. I saw him walking up, my father. My heart beat quickened and anger blossomed up in my chest. I crossed my arms and held my head up high, stiffly* That’s Advisor Moon to you, Adryn.

‘You’re too tense, daughter. Learn to lighten up a bit.’ *He approaches Kylo and shakes his hand.* ‘Representative Adryn Moon at your service. You must be the infamous leader of the First Order, Kylo Ren. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I apologize if my daughter has shown any rash behavior towards you. She was always...’ *He pauses and turns to glare at me.* ‘The defiant one.’

Kylo: Defiant? Her? *scoffs* Never. *turns to you* Is this the actual reason why you dragged me here? To meet your father? Because if so you won't enjoy the ride back to the Finalizer.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!