Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Kylo!

1: Many people tell me I’m a good listener, and that I give good advice if you want. So, annoying me is nothing new, it doesn’t bother me too much. *I looked at him, nodding* I paint portraits of people, self portraits of myself, if I’m feeling down or upset, sad or depressed I usually paint what I feel. I also paint flowers and fruits sometimes.

Kylo: I have done calligraphy before but that was many years ago. That is pretty much my extent of drawing. I have wanted to get back into it, but I don't have the passion or inspiration like I used to. *looks away* I have no idea why I'm even telling you this.

2: There are other things you can take your anger out on. Have you tried making a destroy room? It’s a room that you feel with objects, items and you go in and destroy them to vent out anger. It’s a bit common on earth.

Kylo: A destroy room? Hm. Sounds interesting. I'll leave that to you to put together for me.

3: *Rolls my eyes* I’m his advisor and his girlfriend, nothing else. It works out perfectly. *I smiled at him* I do have some. *I walked over to his dresser, picking up a container of cookies then walking back over to him and placing them on his lap* I’m surprised you didn’t see them, I had a worker come in here earlier and deliver them

Kylo: It works out perfectly now, but wait and see what happens. *eyes glitter with delight over the cookie car* I thank you for these. I wasn't sure what the jar was when it was brought in here so I left it be. I guessed it to be a bomb of some sorts.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!