Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Kylo!:

1: *Rolls my eyes as I shake my head, he made it seem as if I asked him 21 questions based on his past.* You make it seem as if I’m asking tons of personal questions. If you weren’t such a hard shell, I probably could have just ordered some art supplies for you. Oh well, not much I can do.

Kylo: One question is too many. Sometimes, that one question is the wrong question. And that wrong question can provoke uncomfortable consequences. *narrows his eyes* You don't want to go there.

As I said, it won’t happen again. I promise.

Kylo: I'll hold you to your word. Don't let me catch any slipping.

2: I hope you will be. I don’t often give people gifts like this but you need it.

Kylo: I need it? *chuckles* Do I look needy to you?

3: *I turned his face back to me, barely touching his face but only enough to turn his face back. I removed my hand quickly* Many women see the true beauty within the monster that hides in the shadows, no matter if it has the ugliest most terrifying form. Within every monster, there is a yearning for love wether they believe it or not. *I sighed softly* You are a monster, as is Hux, but has that stopped me and Summer from loving either of you? From seeing the true beauty? Do not let your fears and insecurities rule your heart and mind Kylo. As much as I believe we don’t get along, I know you aren’t the monster you make yourself out to be.

Kylo: *stares at you for a while silently before speaking* I think you've been here long enough. You're dismissed. Go back to work. 

4: Of course, I’ll add that to the plans. I haven’t tasted all the deserts, but some are more delicious than anything I’ve had on earth.

Kylo: I see myself gaining weight in the future...I better hit the gym more often.

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!