General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Hux!

1: Of course I care...I dont know what I would do if you got hurt unnecessarily.

Hux: You're sweet, love. I feel the same way towards you.

2: *I sighed, leaning against him as he rubbed my back, trying not to think about it* I know you aren’t used to seeing me like this, emotional and upset over anything. But...He and I were very close before he left for training, I hadn’t seen him for a while. Then, I started my training, everything was fine and normal till he showed up out of the blue, attacking us just like how Kylo attacks on his anger. *I rub my face gently* I wish I could get over it, but when someone so close to you just...turns on you, it does a lot of damage.

Hux: I'm so sorry... *continues to rub your back* My father used to be very hard and abusive towards me at times. With my mother not around, I had to stay with him, most of the time not even at home due to his constant attendance at the academy. It was rough growing up for me, but it shaped me into who I am today. Having weakness for someone only lets your guard down, thus leaving you open to be stabbed in the back. To me, it's not worth it.

3: *I sighed softly, hugging Hux gently and close to me* It’ll be okay, I told you I only use the force if I absolutely have to, or to float your coffee to you when you don’t want to get up and get it. *I giggled, looking at him, kissing his lips gently* I know you’re a big tough guy, don’t let this bother you too much, okay?

Hux: Well, floating my coffee is a necessity. *laughs* I'll try to push those thoughts aside for you.

4: *I gently touched the blade, impresses by the craftsmanship* It’s well done, very impressive. *I looked up at him, poking his nose* I’m your friend too. *I smiled, turning as we got to the turbo lift, four women stood at the lift, each dressed differently as they were from different planets. All of them were different heights, tallest one was a girl who wore a black cloak, she was bald but had black markings on her face and head in different patterns* There they are, I'll introduce you to them, trust me, they’re good people. *I said to Hux, still feeling extremely nervous about this whole thing*

Hux: *blushes as he hid his dagger again* Thank you, love. *follows you to the elevator, his eyes widening slightly at the group of women before him* I...I will have to trust your judgement.

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!