General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Hux!

*Smiles, kissing his cheek back gently* Try not to miss me too much. Remember the necklace I gave you with the crystal in it, as long as you touch it mines will glow and the same if I touched mine. Hopefully that’ll comfort you while you’re away.

Hux: *smiles* Of course. How can I forget such a precious gift?

His opinion about me doesn’t matter much to me. Though since he’s been breaking more stuff and I have been given more orders for him, he’ll be seeing me often. *I looked at Hux, immediately noticing his worry then gave him a reassuring smile* I’ll be fine my love, if it makes you feel better I’ll tell you something. Remember the button I gave you? I forgot to mention that if you press down on it, a white ring will appear on it and flash which means it’s looking for the location of mine. Give it to a droid unit or put it in your tracking scanners and it’ll show you where I am. I know it’s not easy but hopefully makes you feel better if you’re worried about me being alone with Kylo or disappearing.

Hux: That does make me feel a little better, love. As hard as it is, and trust me I know, try to be nice to him. Don't light his temper fuse. I don't want you at the end of one of his tantrums. I'll never forgive myself if I couldn't get there in time...

>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!