Summer - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Summer: 

1. Hmmm… What’s your favorite color? 

Summer: Probably like a sunset shade of pink.

2. Have you ever thought of bringing any of your old friends from Earth to the First Order? 

Summer: No, I don't think they would quite get it, you know? I have a few friends I've made here that are from Earth as well like MinxCoda and you. *smiles* That's fine for me.

3. Thank you so much for showing me around! I’m sorry you weren’t informed, it’s probably because I just got hired. Supreme Leader Ren probably hasn’t had the chance to tell you yet or word hasn’t gotten around. Are you two good at communicating with each other? 

Summer: Kylo is a very secretive person, even around me. Sometimes I have to pull things out of him. I heard you did get hired yes, although not from him but from Hux.

4. Yay! My first friend here! Also, how hard is it to...I need to word this right. If, one would want to be the Supreme Leader’s friend, how should they go about it?

Summer: Acts of kindness will win him over as long as he knows up front they're not flirting. That's my area of expertise there. And Kylo doesn't have any "friends" up here besides me. He keeps to himself.

5. Aw, that’s so sweet! I’m quite the opposite, really. I have glorious days and horrible evenings/nights. My brain is normally spent at around 4 o’clock and I have bad migraines. What do you normally do for fun here?

Summer: I suffer from terrible headaches too, I feel you.

Fun? Hm... I don't know actually. All everyone does up here is work, eat, and sleep. There's no such thing as fun unless you're lucky enough to get a vacation out of here to some tropical planet.

My version of fun is lightsaber training, whether it be by myself or with Kylo. I never get over the fact I own the coolest weapon in the history of weapons!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!