Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylo!

*I sighed, running my fingers along the bandage on my face that covered the wound my brother inflicted, and the one on my side. I slowly leaned back into the chair as i slipped into my thoughts* He’ll bring The Red Twins with him. They were two girls he took under his apprenticeship. They’re almost close to Rey’s skill and they’re only 16, I found this out a bit ago but I didn’t think he’d come after me.

Kylo: *curses under his breath at hearing more Reys* You know what, I'm probably going to have to kill him at next encounter. Don't hold it against me.

*I looked at Kylo slowly, letting my hands fall into my lap as tears built up in my eyes* Why am I an enemy to you?  I just..I don’t understand, I never thought I posed a threat to you. Why can’t you believe I won’t hurt you? I’m not Rey, I’m not Summer. I’m nothing like them, do you see what happened with my brother? I don’t want anything to do with the force! I... *I cut myself off as tears fell down my face, I covered my eyes with my eyes looking away, sighing heavily as I cried*

Kylo: You're not an enemy, it's...complicated. *looks away* All my life no matter what I could with the Force, there was always someone better than me. Correcting me. Making me try to do things their way. I'm sick of being second rate. With Snoke dead, and only Rey as competition, I thought I could be the most powerful and have other users bow to me. But knowing her potential, I thought she would steal students away from me. *shakes his head* I know you don't want part of this but you're unfortunately dragged into the mess. I suggest you start training yourself again because when your brother returns, you're his match.

*The nurse walked in, stopping as she saw the scene* “Uhh...Madame Minx, would you like Hux’s presence? He’s outside calming down.”

*I shook my head* He doesn’t have to come in here if he isn’t comfortable, let him take his time..

Kylo: *walking to leave* I have duties I've put off for too long. I have to go. *pauses in the door, not looking back* I'm sorry. *leaves*

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!