Captain Phasma - Reply

From Demon_Of_Durin_89:

This question is for Captian Phasma: For the armor any additional weapons I should add? *Shows hidden weapon compartments within the armor platting*

Phasma: Perhaps a flame thrower?

It is collapsible and will weigh nothing in addition. The suits come equipped with an onboard AI until that records Battle data and statistics, analyzing enemy combatants moves and comes up with the fastest way to beat them.

Phasma: Sounds unstoppable.

As for the metal, I was thinking something along the lines of Vibranium, lightweight can withstand a lightsaber, can be molded into anything including a shield *Shows a red, white, and blue. Shield.*

Phasma: Hm, it would have to stay within the First Order color tones. Red, silver, and black.

I can also at your request add a displacement charge for kinetic energy that the suit absorbs to deal a little additional hand to hand. I have a prototype ready to go for a weapons demonstration, but that would have to be slotted with Hux and Ren wouldn't it?

Phasma: I don't want them knowing about this as of yet. For now, we can privately test it.

If you have any ideas for additions I am sure I can add anything you may have in mind.

Phasma: Can it fly? Also maybe a life support system so it could go through space or high atmospheric conditions?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies Demon_Of_Durin_89!