Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Rain Lu (吕小雨) as Tang Qian Yue (唐千月)
The proprietress of Feng Yue Xuan, the wife of Ling Chang Feng. Tang Qian Yue had been living in the mountains and forests without a name. After being rescued by Ling Chang Feng, she never forgot him. Her earliest memory started from his appearance. Because she likes to eat candied haws, Ling Chang Feng gave her the surname Tang. It was Ling Chang Feng who taught her how to be a lady. Her true identity is a butterfly slave. With the help of Granny Yuan, she was only a few moments away from becoming an ordinary person, but her success failed due to being injured in an attack.

Zhao Yi Qin (赵弈钦) as Ling Chang Feng (凌长风)
~ The son of the Tai Wei and the younger brother of Ling Chang Jin. Ling Chang Feng is the director of Ningcheng Division, responsible for the defense of Hualing City and is also in charge of the secret guard organization Hong Hua Tang. Five years ago, he rescued Tang Qian Yue in Dongxun Village. He usually lived alone and took her home, with a cold face and a warm heart, he also used the secret guards of Honghua Hall to take care of her. Tang Qian Yue's arrival brought him fireworks that he had never experienced before. Over time, Ling Chang Feng fell in love with her. He even broke off the engagement with the Prime Minister's Mansion for her and only hoped to keep her by his side as his wife.

Wu Rili Ge (乌日丽格) as Bao Zhu (宝珠)
Princess, Ling Chang Feng's cousin. Because Bao Zhu had Kirin blood in her body, she was favored by the Yi Lan tribe and asked to marry him. However, the late emperor was reluctant to let his daughter marry far away and ordered the Ling eldest daughter to take her place. Bao Zhu has been in love with Ling Chang Jin since she was a child. She was very happy when she learned that he came to the palace to ask for her hand in marriage. After the marriage, she found out that she had been deceived by Ling Chang Jin. He married her to take blood to save people, but she wasn't angry or blamed Ling. Chang Jin told him that she was happy to help and her kindness finally influenced Ling Chang Jin.

Deng Kai (邓凯) as Ling Chang Jin (凌长烬)
The son of the Tai Wei, the elder brother of Ling Chang Feng, the Marquis of Wu'an. After Ling Chang Jin's eldest sister was sent to the Yi Lan tribe for marriage, she was infected by butterfly Gu. Only Qi Lin blood could save her. In order to get the blood, he forcibly married Princess Bao Zhu. At first, he only used Bao Zhu, treating her as a blood bank to save his sister. Later, he was touched by her kindness while getting along with her and gradually fell in love with her.

Wang Ruo Lin (王若麟) as Grand Marshal (太尉)
The father of Ling Chang Jin and Ling Chang Feng. Before the death of the late emperor, he entrusted the affairs of the state to the Tai Wei who cared about the country and the people. The new emperor was young and the Tai Wei family was supporting him. The Tai Wei has always believed that country is greater than family and even for the sake of national justice, he didn't hesitate to shoot the eldest daughter Lu Luo who was being coerced in public. Because of this incident, the Tai Wei was separated from his two sons for many years. Many years later, due to his daughter-in-law Tang Qian Yue's becoming a butterfly slave, he and his son Ling Chang Feng were at war with each other. Faced with a choice again, he finally chose his family this time.