轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第07集

Pei Xun Rescued Liu Yue Qing (裴巡救下柳月卿)
~ Han Zhen told Pei Xun that he had already made arrangements. Since no one had seen Shang Guan Yan's true face, he would send someone to pretend to be Shang Guan Yan and lead them to the west of the hunting ground to catch them all. The killer here discovered that there were actually two masked women and quickly split up and chased them.

A group of killers came after this woman. Han Zhen was already here to prepare and arrested them all. Pei Hao saw the signal and felt that they had succeeded and was very happy. Liu Yue Qing was being hunted for no apparent reason and she didn't know who she had offended. Pei Xun in turn fought with these killers. Liu Yue Qing accidentally fell off the cliff. Pei Xun quickly went over and caught Liu Yue Qing.

The two people reached the bottom of the cliff, but fortunately they weren't injured. The black screen said that he has been having a dream for so many years. In the dream, a woman poisoned herself for her lover, this woman was very similar to Liu Yue Qing. Liu Yue Qing quickly said that she would never appear in front of Pei Xun in the future and wouldn't let him see this face.

Liu Yue Qing wanted to go back first, but Pei Xun said that there were poisonous snakes and beasts in the forest, so Liu Yue Qing could only stay. Han Zhen came over and told Liu Yue Qing's parents that Pei Xun was injured trying to save Liu Yue Qing and Liu Yue Qing stayed to take care of Pei Xun to reassure them. Liu Yue Qing came back the next morning, sat down and started eating.