風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第18集

~ Bo Qiu took advantage of Su Xiao Huan's inattention and kissed her directly. Su Xiao Huan initially dodged, but then suddenly realized it might be an opportunity. She directly joined Bo Qiu and pushed him onto the bed, proceeding to kiss him passionately. Bo Qiu became immersed in Su Xiao Huan's kisses. Just at that moment, the scroll suddenly appeared before them. Su Xiao Huan felt it was her chance, but Bo Qiu sensed Su Xiao Huan's intentions, so he immediately sealed the ice bed.

Su Xiao Huan went to meet the person in black, claiming to have comprehended some details of the scroll. Later, she brought a bucket of water in front of the person in black and informed him that the scroll was inside. The person in black clearly thought Su Xiao Huan was seeking death. Just as he was about to kill Su Xiao Huan, Bo Qiu appeared behind her and used magic to defeat the person in black.

Lord Qian Sui, upon seeing this, felt a bit jealous and naturally wouldn't allow Bo Qiu to take Su Xiao Huan away. Su Xiao Huan didn't want them to fight and hoped they could let go of their hatred for each other, bringing peace to the land. Su Xiao Huan also didn't want Bo Qiu to kill anyone, so Bo Qiu took Su Xiao Huan away. Bo Qiu brought Su Xiao Huan to the main hall and she sat beside him. Bo Qiu handed over the imperial seal and declared that he no longer wanted the throne.

After Bo Qiu and Su Xiao Huan left, all the ministers began scrambling for the imperial seal. Bo Qiu didn't care about the throne at all, as long as he could be with Su Xiao Huan, it was enough. The two arrived at a refugee village where the common people couldn't even have a hot meal. Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu gave their silver coins to the children. Bo Qiu actually told Su Xiao Huan that these actions couldn't change anything, including his own life. Perhaps the meaning of his existence was the moment he could meet Su Xiao Huan in a certain instant. Su Xiao Huan didn't fully understand what Bo Qiu's words meant, but she could only listen.