轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第19集

Liu Yue Qing Investigates Grain (柳月卿調查糧食)
~ The marshal at the border was very happy. He felt that now that Pei Xun had been banned because of the food issue at the border, as long as they pushed him further, Pei Xun would definitely be doomed. A man in black wearing a mask is also here, indicating that the commander can't relax yet. General Wang also came over and said that His Majesty sent him to investigate the matter of food and grass. Pei Xun said that he wanted to settle accounts with Liu Yue Qing. The vase Liu Yue Qing smashed was a treasure given by the Queen Mother and was valuable. Liu Yue Qing asked Pei Xun how much money he needed and he would definitely pay for it. Han Zhen said he needed 60,000 taels, but Liu Yue Qing didn't expect so much and thought Pei Xun had already been waiting for her here.

Liu Yue Qing and Han Zhen arrived at a village. A man saw them and said they didn't look like locals and asked them what they were here for. Liu Yue Qing said that they were looking for relatives, but they hadn't found anyone yet. Liu Yue Qing wanted to stay here for one night, but the man hesitated and felt that they didn't look like bad people, so he let them in. Pei Xun said that if Liu Yue Qing wasn't willing to pay compensation, he would write a letter to Liu Yue Qing's father and ask him to comment. Liu Yue Qing thought of how her father loved money. If she told her father that something happened to her and she needed her father to use his private money to save her, her father would definitely say that taking his private money would cost his life.

In the evening, a general came over to collect food. He said that they were the personal soldiers of His Highness the Crown Prince and it was His Highness who asked them to come here to collect food. A woman said that their family really had no food and there was an eighty-year-old mother and two children who needed to eat. The general said that he was eighty years old and he was still talking about what he was doing. It was a waste of rations. Pei Xun said that if there was no money, he would let Liu Yue Qing work in the East Palace and the money would be deducted from her salary. Liu Yue Qing wrote a letter back, saying that if her father didn't save her, her mother would definitely save her if she knew about it. Liu Yue Qing's father saw the letter and Liu Yue Qing's mother was a little worried. Liu Yue Qing's father said that seeing the way Pei was guarding the calf, Liu Yue Qing would be fine.

Liu Yue Qing and the others also saw it and couldn't stand it anymore, so they came over to stop the general. Liu Yue Qing asked who sent him here and the general said that they were His Royal Highness's personal soldiers and it was indeed His Highness who asked them to come. Han Zhen asked Liu Yue Qing to take the people away first and then fought with the generals and captured them.