風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第16集

~ Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu were strolling on the street when an old man approached them and greeted them warmly. He claimed that Bo Qiu and Su Xiao Huan had a deep connection spanning ten lifetimes, but due to karmic entanglements and repeated calamities, Bo Qiu inquired about a solution. The old man replied that Bo Qiu actually knew the method himself.

The old man suggested a way to break the connection they needed to buy sky lanterns, each costing only five wen. Su Xiao Huan felt skeptical, thinking it was a scam and Bo Qiu was aware of it too. However, they still bought the lanterns. Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu each made a wish, watching the lanterns soar into the sky, creating a beautiful scene.

Su Xiao Huan couldn't help but sigh at the fleeting beauty of the lanterns. Bo Qiu remarked that beautiful things are often short-lived and one might live for such moments. Su Xiao Huan remained silent, gazing at Bo Qiu in a daze. After returning home, Su Xiao Huan was very happy but regretted not seeing the Big Goose Flying to the Moon. Bo Qiu claimed to have seen the most beautiful one, leaving Su Xiao Huan curious if it was her performance, Bo Qiu didn't respond.

In a drunken state, Su Xiao Huan asked Bo Qiu why he took her to the lantern festival, unable to understand why he treated her so well. The more Bo Qiu cared for her, the more guilty Su Xiao Huan felt. She couldn't comprehend why Bo Qiu, whom she considered an enemy, was treated so kindly by her. Bo Qiu remained silent, holding Su Xiao Huan and laying her on the bed. As he was about to leave, Su Xiao Huan grabbed him, not wanting him to go. Bo Qiu quietly told Su Xiao Huan to live well without him, then kissed her forehead and left.

When Su Xiao Huan woke up at noon, Bo Qiu was no longer by her side. At that moment, Qian Sui, the elder, was casting a spell to trap Bo Qiu. However, Bo Qiu seemed unconcerned, still painting. Tree roots had grown beneath Bo Qiu's feet. When Su Xiao Huan returned and tried to pull Bo Qiu away, it was futile. Bo Qiu felt he had lived long enough and considered being sealed as a form of release. As a consequence, Qian Sui and Bo Qiu would perish together. Su Xiao Huan hurriedly ran away and Bo Qiu seemed completely unaware.