風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第17集

~ Su Xiao Huan hurriedly went to find Lord Qian Sui, but she was stopped outside the door. At this moment, Lord Qian Sui's subordinate came out and advised Su Xiao Huan not to struggle. Su Xiao Huan mentioned that the scroll mentioned a joint sacrifice, so she didn't want Lord Qian Sui to die like this. Suddenly, Su Xiao Huan thought of someone who could use the scroll, perhaps saving them. However, the subordinate, still concerned for Lord Qian Sui, quickly went to rescue him. Su Xiao Huan suggested that she could find someone else to use the scroll.

At this moment, a person in black appeared, stating that his goal was to kill the fox demon. He claimed that they had disrupted the formation, so all must die. The subordinate quickly said that Su Xiao Huan could decipher the scroll and in the end, the person agreed to give Su Xiao Huan three days to decipher it. Su Xiao Huan hurried back, only to find nothing on the ground except for stones. She thought Lord Bo Qiu had turned into a stone and tearfully spoke to the stone.

Su Xiao Huan didn't expect to be so devastated by Lord Bo Qiu's death. She expressed regret for her actions and promised to make amends in the next life. Suddenly, Lord Bo Qiu appeared behind Su Xiao Huan, stating that she had to compensate him in this life. Su Xiao Huan joyfully embraced him and Lord Bo Qiu said he almost found release, all thanks to Su Xiao Huan. Su Xiao Huan was happy as long as Lord Bo Qiu was alive.

Lord Bo Qiu didn't expect Su Xiao Huan to convince Lord Qian Sui. Su Xiao Huan had to make excuses and plead for Lord Qian Sui's mercy. Lord Bo Qiu, still angry, wanted to kill Lord Qian Sui, but Su Xiao Huan asked him not to hold a grudge. Lord Bo Qiu, reluctantly, spared Lord Qian Sui for Su Xiao Huan's sake. Before leaving, Lord Bo Qiu said he spared Lord Qian Sui for Su Xiao Huan's sake and Su Xiao Huan breathed a sigh of relief.

Lord Qian Sui didn't expect that, despite their efforts, they ultimately failed. He had thought his subordinates would never stop him, but they did. Su Xiao Huan couldn't decipher the scroll and Lord Qian Sui asked his subordinate to leave, but the subordinate insisted on staying with him. Su Xiao Huan went to Lord Bo Qiu's room, intending to comprehend the secrets of the scroll on the ice bed. Initially, Su Xiao Huan's persuasion had no effect, but at this moment, Lord Bo Qiu returned.