風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第03集

~ Su Xiao Huan didn't expect Bo Qiu to embrace her. At this moment, Lord Qian Sui timely appeared, claiming to have something important to report. Lord Qian Sui stated that he had killed all the demon hunters in the city, a deed Bo Qiu found commendable. Su Xiao Huan, on the side, became worried upon hearing this, as she was also a demon hunter.

Su Xiao Huan quickly knelt down, denying being a demon hunter and even claiming to have a deep-seated hatred for them. Bo Qiu asked for the reasons and Su Xiao Huan fabricated an extremely false excuse. Bo Qiu naturally didn't believe her and instructed Lord Qian Sui to investigate the matter of the mysterious seal. Lord Qian Sui agreed to handle it.

After Lord Qian Sui left, Su Xiao Huan used the excuse of wanting to take a bath to leave. Bo Qiu agreed. Once outside, Su Xiao Huan stopped Lord Qian Sui, revealing that she had almost been eaten. Lord Qian Sui assured her of his protection and, to Su Xiao Huan's confusion, entrusted her, the supposedly weakest demon hunter, with the task. He showed her a jade pendant that matched the one she had, promising to reveal the truth to her in the future.

That night, in order to complete the mission quickly and uncover her past, Su Xiao Huan planned to dirty Bo Qiu's clothes so that he would go for a bath and she could find fox fur. However, all her efforts were in vain, nothing seemed to affect Bo Qiu. Su Xiao Huan even prepared feces for him and Bo Qiu intentionally smeared it on her hand. Awkward but unable to protest, Su Xiao Huan endured as Bo Qiu announced his intention to take a bath, making her believe the opportunity had come.

While wiping Bo Qiu's body, Su Xiao Huan attempted to find his fur. Bo Qiu conjured many petals and Su Xiao Huan remarked on the petals. Bo Qiu mentioned that Su Xiao Huan used to like them, claiming to feel like he had known her for a thousand years. Su Xiao Huan quickly changed the topic, focusing on giving Bo Qiu a bath to find the fur. Despite searching many areas, she couldn't find it. Worried that the fur might be on his tail, she moved downward and got caught by Bo Qiu when she reached his tail. Su Xiao Huan thought Bo Qiu would finish bathing after this, but unexpectedly, Bo Qiu asked her to spend the night with him.