轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第13集

Shang Guan Yan Thanks Pei Xun (上官燕感謝裴巡)
~ Liu Yue Qing also said she was willing to marry Pei Xun again and Master Yu and the others left quickly. Pei Xun came to see Liu Yue Qing and asked when Liu Yue Qing would marry him again. He wanted to kiss Liu Yue Qing, but Liu Yue Qing slapped him and drove him out. After Pei You You went there, he asked Han Zhen to go to the Liu family to hire him immediately.

Liu Yue Qing's father was very happy when he saw these betrothal gifts and said that they were all his. Unexpectedly, Liu Yue Qing said that he would return them all. Han Zhen could only take the things back and Pei Xun asked Han Zhen to deliver them again. After going back and forth like this twice, Liu Yue Qing's father said that it was only a matter of three and he could no longer retreat.

Liu Yue Qing could only come over to see Pei Xun. Shang Guan Yan happened to come over and asked to see Pei Xun, so Pei Xun asked Liu Yue Qing to wait in the back first. Shang Guan Yan said that he came to thank Pei Xun for saving his life. It wasn't because Pei Xun arranged a substitute at the hunting ground and he was already dead now. Pei Xun said that his father told him to protect the envoy and this is what he should do.

Liu Yue Qing thought that she was the substitute arranged by Pei Xun for Shang Guan Yan and was very angry. Shang Guan Yan gave her veil to Pei Xun, saying that it was to thank Pei Xun and Pei Xun asked Han Zhen to put it away. Liu Yue Qing came out and smashed the vase and questioned Pei Xun. Pei Xun said that he had arranged another substitute. If he hadn't saved Liu Yue Qing, Liu Yue Qing would have died long ago, Liu Yue Qing didn't know what to say.