冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第03集

Yi Lan Butterfly Slaves (夷澜蝶奴)
~ Ling Chang Feng noticed a butterfly mark on a woman's body, which reminded him of the same butterfly mark that appeared on Tang Qian Yue's neck when she fell ill. He immediately ordered someone to retrieve the file from five years ago regarding the extermination of bandits in Dongxian Village. Dongxian Village was located near the border with Yi Lan and five years ago, it was attacked by bandits, resulting in the death of all the villagers. After cross-checking the numbers, it was discovered that over forty villagers were missing. Ling Chang Feng, based on the characteristics of the deceased, concluded that the villagers were killed by Yi Lan Butterfly Gang members. Yi Lan was skilled in the use of cups, with the butterfly cup being the most dangerous. Once infected, a person would become fierce like a wild beast. Ling Chang Feng's older sister had fallen victim to it, which made a servant curious and asked Ling Chang Feng if he had encountered Yi Lan Butterfly Gang members before and if they were as brutal and cruel. Ling Chang Feng looked at the talisman on his sword, recalling Tang Qian Yue's appearance and began to suspect that she had been a butterfly gang member all along, but a gentle one.

Tang Qian Yue saw her butterfly mark reappear in the mirror. She remembered that Madame Yuan had said everything was determined by destiny and felt that she had fallen short in terms of luck. She was just a little bit away from being free from the butterfly curse but had ultimately failed. Tang Qian Yue picked up a blade and was about to cut off the butterfly mark when someone came to report that Princess Bao Zhu had arrived. Tang Qian Yue stopped her action, quickly composed herself and went out to greet Bao Zhu. Due to rumors circulating in the palace that Tang Qian Yue was covered in blood but had been saved by Ling Chang Feng, Bao Zhu, upon seeing Tang Qian Yue, expressed her concern and inquired about the New Year's Eve unrest. Aunt Hong wanted to stop her but couldn't explicitly explain, so she could only watch as Bao Zhu and Tang Qian Yue entered the room together.

Upon Wu'an Marquis's return, he immediately went to the palace to meet the Emperor. The Empress Dowager was frightened and held the five-year-old Emperor in her arms. She signaled someone to send a message to Ling Chang Feng, asking him to come to the palace and rescue the Emperor. Wu'an Marquis ascended the high platform and stood beside the throne, gripping the young Emperor's hand and forcing him to write a decree. Ling Chang Feng arrived at the palace and reminded Wu'an Marquis to uphold his duties as a courtier. The Grand Marshal ordered for Ling Chang Jin and Ling Chang Feng to be summoned and scolded them. Then, he held Ling Chang Feng responsible for the events of New Year's Eve, relieving him of his position as the head of Ning Cheng Si, so that the entire court wouldn't suffer punishment on his behalf. Ling Chang Jin had always wanted to investigate the matter regarding the Yi Lan Butterfly Gang and the Grand Marshal granted his request.

Bao Zhu had initially wanted to leave the palace on New Year's Eve and spend the night with Ling Chang Feng and Tang Qian Yue, but upon hearing about the disturbances on the streets, she didn't dare to come. Now that she saw Tang Qian Yue, she had endless things to say. Bao Zhu, due to recently consuming many tonics, suddenly had a nosebleed. Tang Qian Yue smelled the blood and the butterfly mark on her body appeared. Her eyes turned crimson. She quickly urged Bao Zhu to return to the palace, but Bao Zhu, unaware of the danger, refused to leave. When Ling Chang Feng returned home and learned that Bao Zhu had been inside with Tang Qian Yue for a while, he couldn't help but worry. He rushed into the inner chamber and discovered that Tang Qian Yue had already transformed into a butterfly. With a heavy heart, he drew his sword and prepared to strike Tang Qian Yue.