轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第15集

Pei Xun Came To See Liu Yue Qing (裴巡來找柳月卿)
~ Liu Yue Qing was very depressed, tossing and turning and unable to sleep. On the other hand, Pei Xun slept soundly when he thought of Liu Yue Qing staying here. Pei Xun went out the next day and saw Liu Yue Qing outside. Han Zhen felt that looking at Liu Yue Qing's appearance, it was as if Liu Yue Qing was the mistress of the East Palace. Pei Xun asked Liu Yue Qing if the library was sorted out. Liu Yue Qing said that he hadn't  had time to go, so Pei Xun asked Liu Yue Qing to follow him.

Liu Yue Qing followed Pei Xun to the Library Pavilion and thought about what happened before. Pei Xun asked Liu Yu  Qing to help him grind ink and said what Liu Yue Qing had told him before. Liu Yue Qing was very surprised and didn't know how Pei Xun knew this.

Pei Xun came over to see Liu Yue Qing. Liu Yue Qing was asleep in a daze, he called Pei Xun Prince and asked Pei Xun to come over to sleep, leaving half of the bed for Pei Xun. Pei Xun didn't move and Liu Yue Qing urged Pei Xun to hurry up. Liu Yue Qing woke up the next day and was shocked to see Pei Xun here. Pei Xun said that Liu Yue Qing asked him to stay here and Liu Yue Qing ran away quickly.

Liu Yue Qing was very depressed and didn't know why she did such a thing yesterday. She had been avoiding Pei Xun all day, Pei Xun came over to see Liu Yue Qing. Liu Yue Qing asked Pei Xun not to disturb him from sorting out his books and kicked Pei Xun out. Liu Yue Qing was actually not angry, but a little embarrassed.