風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第14集

~ As Bo Qiu was about to discover Lord Qian Sui, Su Xiao Huan was very afraid that Lord Qian Sui would be found. At the critical moment, Su Xiao Huan suddenly turned Bo Qiu around and kissed him. Only then did Bo Qiu not scrutinize the black-clothed person in the cabinet closely. Bo Qiu carried Su Xiao Huan away and Su Xiao Huan took the opportunity to ask Lord Qian Sui to leave quickly.

Bo Qiu carried Su Xiao Huan to the bed and kissed her. Initially, Su Xiao Huan wanted to refuse, but she found a circle of runes beside her, similar to the runes on the scroll. Su Xiao Huan immediately got up. Bo Qiu seemed to understand and they happened to see a waist plate on the ground, accidentally dropped by Lord Qian Sui. Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan if she knew what it was. Su Xiao Huan pretended not to know anything and said it was just an ordinary waist plate. Su Xiao Huan quickly found an excuse to leave, but despite this, Bo Qiu already had suspicions.

Su Xiao Huan asked Lord Qian Sui if he had comprehended the technique. Lord Qian Sui said he was close but not quite there. He asked Su Xiao Huan if she liked Bo Qiu and she quickly denied liking him, stating that Bo Qiu was her father's murderer. Lord Qian Sui wanted to kiss Su Xiao Huan, but she avoided it. Lord Qian Sui also informed Su Xiao Huan that he would take action tomorrow.

Su Xiao Huan drank a lot that night, feeling strange as to why Bo Qiu hadn't exposed her even though he knew everything. She also thought about Lord Qian Sui and found herself in a dilemma, not knowing what to do. At this moment, Bo Qiu came over. Su Xiao Huan, in a daze, asked him why he hadn't exposed her even though he knew everything. She even pinched Bo Qiu's face. Bo Qiu carried Su Xiao Huan to bed and just as Bo Qiu was about to leave, Su Xiao Huan pulled him back. Bo Qiu was prepared to kiss her, but Su Xiao Huan, in a daze again, spoke and fell asleep on the bed. Bo Qiu personally made sobering soup for Su Xiao Huan. When Su Xiao Huan woke up again in a daze and was about to drink, she was almost ambushed by black-clothed people, but fortunately, Bo Qiu came in time. However, Bo Qiu, upon seeing blood, couldn't control himself and felt the need to protect Su Xiao Huan, even if it meant getting injured.