冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第09集

Family (家人)
~ The Tai Wei learned that Ling Chang Jin forcibly married a princess in the court today, so he called him back to scold him and asked him what his intentions were. Unexpectedly, Ling Chang Jin said that he was just Princess Xin Yue and reminded the Tai Wei that if he got married before if you are free that day, remember to go there for a wedding drink, then turn around and leave without hesitation. The Tai Wei looked at Ling Chang Jin's back and felt a little sad. He whispered pitifully, why don't you leave before you finish eating. But Ling Chang Jin didn't hear it or didn't want to pay attention to it. This made the entourage beside the Tai Wei simply helpless, look directly at the Tai Wei. Granny Yuan is a member of the Yi Lan tribe. Three years ago, she gave Tang Qian Yue Mo Kui decoction to cure the butterfly poison on her body. During those seven days, Tang Qian Yue endured the pain of contusion in her bones and had to survive a narrow escape and survive. Tang Qian Yue looked at the pot of flowers as if she were seeing Ling Chang Feng, full of hope for life, but failing at the last moment of the three-year period.

Ling Chang Feng learned from the hundred slaves illustrated book that Tang Qian Yue disappeared for seven days three years ago just to untie the butterfly slaves and be with him. He endured so much pain and felt heartbroken. Tang Qian Yue waited for Ling Chang Feng to return. She was already tired after waiting, when she heard the bell at the door, she immediately opened her eyes and greeted him with joy. This reminded Ling Chang Feng of the past three years. Every day, Tang Qian Yue always looking forward to his return so eagerly, he hugged Tang Qian Yue into his arms, kissed her lips and promised that he would never give up on Tang Qian Yue no matter when, where or what the situation was. Tang Qian Yue could tell at a glance that Ling Chang Feng was worried, so she asked him why. She found out that he was worried about her and felt that maybe she wasn't a normal person.

Princess Bao Zhu wants to marry Ling Chang Jin. Ling Chang Feng always feels that this is a bit strange. After all, he knows that the late emperor made his eldest sister a princess and married Yi Lan for Princess Bao Zhu, but the Yi Lan people killed the eldest sister and turned her into a butterfly slave, Ling Chang Jin is very dissatisfied. Ling Chang Feng still remembered that when he arrived after getting the Qilin blood, the Tai Wei happened to shoot an arrow at his eldest sister a second ago. He knew that Ling Chang Jin must still mind this matter. He couldn't really marry Princess Bao Zhu, but Tang Qian Yue said that Bao Zhu was very satisfied with the marriage and looked happy. Ling Chang Feng hoped that it would be true as Bao Zhu wished. On the day of Ling Chang Jin's wedding, the Wu'an Marquis Mansion was full of guests. The Tai Wei didn't receive the invitation, but wanted to see the grand occasion of the wedding, so he had to pretend to be passing by by chance and stood at the door to look around. The attendant suggested that the Tai Wei go in directly, but the Tai Wei felt that it would be too cheap without an invitation, so he still refused to go in.

Tang Qian Yue's identity can't be known and it's inconvenient to pierce it in crowded places. Especially since Bao Zhu has Qilin blood, it's even more dangerous for Tang Qian Yue. So on the day of Bao Zhu's wedding, Tang Qian Yue climbed up the ladder to watch the wedding. Wei happened to see it, thinking that they hadn't received the invitation and thought they could commiserate with each other, but Ling Chang Feng showed up directly, which made him feel sad that only one person was sad and he was very depressed.