轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第10集

Pei Hao Looks For Yu Ming He (裴浩找餘鳴鶴)
The next day, Yu Ming He came to see Pei Xun and said that he was drunk yesterday and his words and deeds were incompatible, Pei Xun said nothing. Yu Ming He saw a lantern placed on Pei Xun's table and asked Pei Xun if he went to the Lantern Festival yesterday and Pei Xun said he did. Yu Ming He saw the handwriting on the lantern and was very familiar with it, knowing that it was Liu Yue Qing's handwriting.

Pei Hao's bodyguard discovered that Pei Xun was traveling with a woman and quickly came over to tell Pei Hao. Pei Hao didn't take it to heart at first, but when he learned that this woman was Liu Yue Qing, Liu Yue Qing was now engaged to Yu Ming He and Yu Ming He was still working in the East Palace, he found this matter very interesting. Pei Hao called Yu Ming He over. Pei Xun learned about this matter and didn't take it seriously, but during this time he had understood that Yu Ming He wasn't a carefree person.

Pei Hao told Yu Ming He that his people saw Liu Yue Qing and Pei Xun going to the Lantern Festival together yesterday. He said that Liu Yue Qing was originally engaged to Pei Xun, but they broke off the engagement for some unknown reason. Now Yu Ming He is with Pei Xun, I guess Pei Xun also had another purpose when doing things here. Maybe Liu Yue Qing and Pei Xun rekindled their old relationship last night. Yu Ming He was also very angry after hearing this. Pei Hao said that he had always admired Yu Ming He's talent.